11 Thoughts You Have Before You Dye Your Hair For The First Time
Hera know that many ladies like to dye their hair by self. Let's see the 11 thoughts you may have before you dye hair for the first time. Very intersting, isn't it?
1. “I think it’s time for a change.”
2. “YAY! Let’s do this.”
3. “Hrmmm, who do I want to look like?”
4. “DIY! How hard can this really be?”
5. “What if it looks horrible?”
6. “If it’s too dark, I’ll shampoo four times every night for the next week.”
7. “If it’s too light, I’ll just go into hiding for a few months, NBD.”
8. “Maybe I’ll keep a lock of my natural hair for future reference?”
9. “One box or two? Do I buy ONE BOX OR TWO?!”
10. “I hope people still recognize me.”
11. “It’ll be great. I have the confidence to make anything fabulous.”
Hera hair advise you to dye your hair at professional hair salon and if you need hair extensions to thick your own hair or length your own hair, you'd better to buy the right color hair extensions directly because dye hair will damage the hair quality.